and so it goes...

my silence is my self defense

Friday, August 08, 2003

gobs of nothing to do

work is boring.


check out this game joe told me about: 1000 blank white cards seems really fun and crazy. maybe next week i'll bring a bunch of index cards to work to make some of my own. woohoo.

the science fair yesterday was not very exciting. i guess i was lucky though, that my mentor gave me a project that i got to pretty much design by myself. they were like, "here's some clumped up protein. go refold it." and so i tried. a lot of the other interns just followed instructions for projects that had already been planned out. and they want me to continue working on this during school too. don't know when i'm going to be able to find time to do that but it would be nice for the money.... so i can eat and stuff.

i need to get back to campus, not classes, just campus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home