and so it goes...

my silence is my self defense

Saturday, January 17, 2004

i'm on the outside, i'm looking in

it's stuck in my head for no apparent reason.

a new semester, a new blog. i don't know. it's good to be back with all the people i care about. i think it's going to be a fun semester, but also a really hard semester. people (including me) are going to be put to the test in terms of many different things. there's so much i want to do and that i want to change... we'll see how much of it actually happens.

joe wakes up from sleeping in my chair only due to changes in the environment around him. a metaphor perhaps? i'm not sure, but it seems to work.

i'm glad that classes are good and partying with miklos and phil is fun. i still hate the fake pretenses that people make, but go along with them anyway and make up my own because i don't know what else to do. do your own thing i guess is the only advice i can give. do what you believe in. whatever.

puzzles are fun and keep me occupied when i want to escape the world. of course books are even better for that, but spmehow it's harder to make the time for that kind of commitment. long philisophical discussions with my blog are the only kind i can manage at this point. or maybe it's just long discussions in my head that don't come out quite right. i guess it doesn't matter because no one reads this anyway.

i'm trying as hard as i can to be good and myself as much as possible. it's weird now because i think my classes distract me from my other parts of life instead of the other way around. i remember when sns and my different friendships were the distractions from life and classes. just an odd reversal.

i know things will turn out ok, even good, because they always do... i just wish they could be better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home