and so it goes...

my silence is my self defense

Saturday, January 07, 2006

finally a real update

current location of phone: found!! (it was in chris's car)
current level of misery: still higher than normal
level of stupidity: astronomical
hours of sleep: only 5-6
hatred of boys: rediculous (except chris because he found my phone)
alcohol units last night: 8
hangover: none
good thoughts: 1 (see hangover status)

i've decided to start every blog entry from now on with a bridget jones-esque report on the current status of my life. it'll be more fun that way i think.

let's see...
-skiing over break was fun
-new years was fun but i puked a lot
-my new lab is good although i haven't actually done anything yet
-i need to post photos of when miklos, phil, and connor came to visit, and from hula hanks last night. that will happen eventually

currently it is way too early for me to be awake on a saturday morning, especially after going to bed after 3am last night. but i'm awake anyway.

i'm frustrated right now because i let myself get upset over a boy. typical i know. but this was really stupid because the boy isn't at all worth getting upset about. at all. and i really had nothing to be upset about. i'm just stupid, i guess.

anyway, i think i'm going to put this whole being awake early thing to good use and go to the gym again to run out some of my frustration. that would be good. and then there is lots of football to watch, although it will be less fun because i'll probably be watching it by myself. poop. big important steelers game tomorrow!!

fluffies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home