and so it goes...

my silence is my self defense

Thursday, August 14, 2003

i could give you a star

you could give me one too and that way we'd be even.


so today will hopefully be better than yesterday.

the list of bad things of yesterday and joe's email response:
Attempt to cheer you up commencing in 5...4...3...

> I broke my retainer
At least you won't have to wear it anymore.
Also, I hear broken retainers are all the rage in Paris.

> my computer has a virus (that whole we have to restart thing)
That makes sense. Of course, there are a bunch of fixes out for it, and that's good, with the added benefit of knowing you may have contributed to the demise of Sweden's entire internet infrastructure by sharing the virus with others.

> my internet at work isn't working
But you sent me an email... And at least you don't have to look stupid things up anymore (though the demise of surfing the web must suck a lot)

> my protein sticks to filters so I can't easily get rid of aggregates


> there are stains on my rug that I may have to pay for
Oxy Clean?

> poop



only two more days left of work and only 9 more days until pittsburgh... woohoo! today is free lunch day where my mentor's boss is taking us all out to lunch; i hope it's good food. and it's protein purification day and learn more about crystallography day. maybe i'll actually have enough to do that i won't be really bored, but probably not. oh well such is life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home