and so it goes...

my silence is my self defense

Tuesday, April 20, 2004

isn't it funny

that people always are more active and helpful when they want something from you. that's not always a bad thing, but it would be much better if they could act that way all the time. it's a more accurate reflection of who someone is.

honesty is still the best policy.

one thing i want to do if elected to the sns board next year is to make sure that i'm looking out for what's best for the organization, not just what's best for me.

i still like fluffies.

i got locked out of my room last night because i am dumb and i couldn't see my fluffies for a whole night. it was very sad.

and now i have to work on my proks term paper that i don't want to do.

fun fun fun... now that daddy took the t-bird away!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home