and so it goes...

my silence is my self defense

Friday, June 04, 2004

perhaps perhaps perhaps

alexo is so right in saying the the dorris day version of "perhaps perhaps perhaps" that cake covers is awesome. i think i like it better than the cake song, but that's just me.

i have run out of real things to do at work. except i should work on my project proposal that i have to present for 10 minutes next tuesday. not that much work to do on that left though. so it's all good.

it's really nice to be back in pittsburgh to hang out with people. yay we are throwing zach a bday party tonight and it will be awesome!!

and tomorrow is harry potter day and i'm very very excited! woohoo!

i still think everyone should make a mix cd and then burn me a copy. i'd have a whole collection and it would be great. yay!

happy friday!

here's some song:

"If you can't make your mind up
We'll never get started
And I don't wanna' wind up
Being parted, broken hearted

So if you really love me
Say yes
But if you don't, dear,
Confess
And please don't tell me
Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps"

2 Comments:

  • At 8:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I Confess.

     
  • At 9:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That's the theme song from Coupling!

    I love it.

    (Helen)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home