and so it goes...

my silence is my self defense

Wednesday, June 09, 2004

silly crappy gel

this is what i spent my day working on: mini prep, digestion, and then this horrible gel. at least i think it means that the part of the experiment my mentor did was messed up and not the part that i did. although those terrible smears should not be there....






for those who are wondering, the first and last lanes contain size ladders that tell you what size dna is each band and the second through the eigth are the experimental. the ninth is the control. the experimental ones should have one band that's the same size as the control and another smaller band further down the gel. it might be there but the crazy smears of bacterial rna are kinda in the way and it's hard to tell. hmmmmm....

1 Comments:

  • At 10:40 PM, Blogger Tyson said…

    Wow, that's really cool. You're going to do WAY cooler things than I ever will after you leave school.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home