and so it goes...

my silence is my self defense

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

new jersey

is where i am now.

my mommy missed me too much and made me come home for five days. so here i am.

here's what has happened recently (in no particular order):

my friend from hs, jeff, came to visit me and that was fun.
a trip to the goodwill resulted in new pants and a neato kitchen tool to make calzones and other pocket-type foods.
i learned a lot of new words that i forgot yesterday around noon.
i took the gres and got a 1420 (or it might have been 1410, i can't remember. either way, i'm happy).
i helped gerrit move into morewood by pushing his chair down fifth ave and looking like a fool.
everyone is starting to move back in for school and i am in new jersey.
i saw me and my girl starring jimmy brenan, this guy i met while a part of skit's production of crazy for you.
i'm thinking about auditioning for bat boy, possibly with a song from me and my girl.
i borrowed a million cds from the carnegie library of pittsburgh and hunt-- most of them musical soundtracks-- and copied them all.
i read in the park for almost two hours.
neil gaiman's stardust will probably be ranking among my favorite books from now on.
i went to the strip district and got bread and sunflowers.
saw modest mouse in a sucky concert.
watched lots of the olympics.

and some other stuff too. i can't remember everything.

still so much to accomplish this summer. i'm working on the sns scrapbooks, which is insane. i need to narrow down my list of grad schools to apply to. although first i need to make a list. so far the only school on the list is yale because they keep sending me stuff and it looks pretty.

i'm really happy to see people very excited about what they are doing this year. sort of a vicarious enjoyment on my part i suppose, but it's nice to see others having so much fun.

eh, i think that's enough.
nighty night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home