and so it goes...

my silence is my self defense

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

zach tagged me

List six of your current favourite songs in no particular order, and tag six people to do this too.

1. Yesterday Never Tomorrows - The Stills
2. Counting Down the Hours - Ted Leo and the Pharmacists
3. Somewhere Across Forever - Stellastar
4. Modern Nature - Sondre Lerche
5. Portions for Foxes - Rilo Kiley
6. Damn Good Times - They Might Be Giants

I think this category is a little superfluous, but...

Now, list six of your newly discovered, most-listened-to-in-the-past-few-days songs, in no particular order.

1. You're Ex-Lover is Dead - Stars
2. Mr. Brightside - The Killers
3. Give Judy My Notice - Ben Folds
4. Banquet - Bloc Party
5. The Protagonist Suddenly Realizes What He Must Do In The Middle Of Downtown Traffic - The Most Serene Republic
6. Unintended - Muse

YAY! This is the fun part. I tag:

1. Gerrit
2. Connor
3. Jess Lennick
4. Ashley
5. AlexA
6. AlexO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home