and so it goes...

my silence is my self defense

Saturday, January 14, 2006

in case you were wondering....

number of people emailing me to ask when brad wanted to go out: at least 5 which is too many
number of alcoholic drinks consumed tonight: 7
number of audition call backs: 1!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm so excited!! i got called back for noises off for the part of poppy (i almost typed poopy) who is the stage manager or something. yay!! again so excited!! this will eat up all of my free time which is good because i hate having free time.

anyways, within the last week i discovered....
1. i love the lab that i am now in. the pepl rile!! really. even though i haven't actually accomplished any real lab work it is great.
2. brad's birthday was tonight and apparently everyone figured that it would be best to ask me what we were doing to celebrate. because obviously, i know what brad wants to do. at any rate i hope he had at least a semi-good time. i did what i could.
3. my a capella group continues to be awesome!! i love all my girls!! our first concert is going to be amazing. and we are soon going to learn ben folds "song for the dumped" and the dixie chicks "goodbye earl." woohoo!!
4. classes are still classes. we'll see how they are this semester. so far i have gotten all "a's" from last semester although the genetics class grades have not been posted yet. we shall see.

i need to go to bed and not wake up hungover for my call back tomorrow! wish me luck!!

fluffies!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:42 PM, Blogger Alex said…

    Break a leg at your callback! I think you're great for that part!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home