and so it goes...

my silence is my self defense

Sunday, May 14, 2006

summertime and the livin's easy

and it is. since classes have ended i have nothing to do. here's what's been going on recently. in list form because i'm lazy....

-i went to the "beach" last weekend. and by "beach" i mean lighthouse point which is on the sound.
-i picked a lab. i've officially joined the koelle lab!
-i've been working at gpscy a lot.
-my acapella concert didn't suck.
-i've been working on arranging "goodbye earl" and "song for the dumped" and it's gotten to the point where i have to bring them to rehearsal so we can try to sing them.
-i have a huge crush on this cute set designer boy who comes to gpscy and talks to me all the time. unfortunately, he's in nyc for the summer. so all of you blog stalkers in nyc this summer, be on the look out for a cute tall dark haired guy in the set design masters program at yale. tell him i say hi.
-i made a skirt and chicken marsala yesterday.
-i'm going to take a pilates class over the summer and i'm very very excited!
-i have no motivation to do laundry, and as a result my room is a mess with dirty clothing. oh well.
-my friend jenny gave me basil plants and they are happy. i'm going to start growing mint as well. i wonder where i can get mint seeds and a pot.... maybe the supermarket? probably walmart.
-my life has been on and off awkward due to a friend of mine. ask and i'll explain but i'm not going to elaborate here.
-i read a lot!
-fluffies are cute.
-i figured out how to combine my two facebook accounts into one and that made me happy.
-i'm going to ask my parents for a nice keyboard for my birthday/christmas present this year. yes my birthday is in october.
-i'm probably going to hungary this summer. if i find out when miklos is going soon. and my plane tickets will cost $1000.
-i'm going to be wedding photographer at katie and scott's wedding in july, and i'm excited about that.
-sns is doing "the trailer park musical" for homecoming this year. seriously, where do you people find this shit? i'm really glad i'm not going to be in pittsburgh this fall. (no offense to any big fans of the show, or those directly involved). seriously?
-i <3 gray's anatomy. it is so not over.
-i keep getting bored in lab and printing out new recipes from foodnetwork.com. soon i will make chicken cacciatore, spinach artichoke dip, and lots of other things. i will cook for you if you ask.
-i like mojitos. this is the reason for growing mint in my kitchen. speaking of which, the mint i bought on friday is going to get sad soon. i should make mojitos with dinner tonight.
-boys are stupid. throw rocks at them.
-lab is boring.
-weekends are boring.
-let's face it, i'm pretty boring at this point.

-fluffies are awesome!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home