and so it goes...

my silence is my self defense

Wednesday, June 16, 2004

survey says!

[my name is]: Catherine
[in the morning i am]: wishing i was sleeping while doing lab stuff
[all i need are/is]: fluffies!
[love is]: good
[i'm afraid of]: burning
[I dream of]: being on stage

-W H O-
[makes you laugh the most?]: didi, gerrit, joe/connor, phil
[makes you smile]: the above and beth, tyson, miklos, ash, zach, t
[do you have a crush on?]: ha ha
[has a crush on you?]: ha ha again
[easiest to talk to]: joe when he's not being a big poophead, gerrit, miklos

-W H O .W A S .T H E .L A S T .P E R S O N-
[you talked to on the phone]: joe
[hugged]: gerrit
[you instant messaged]: maybe joe, or possibly jeff sharps
[you laughed with]: some combination of zach, gerrit, and miklos

-D O .Y O U / / A R E .Y O U-
[could you live without the computer?]: perhaps
[what's your favorite food?]: turkey and mashed potatoes!
[whats your favorite fruit?]: mango
[what hurts the most? physical pain or emotional pain?]: emotional
[trust others way too easily?]: not really

-N U M B E R-
[of continents i have lived in?]: 2 (i lived in australia for 4 months when i was 2 years old)
[of drugs taken illegally?]: 2
[of tight friends?]: we'll say 7, 6 of whom are boys
[of cd's that i own?]: a bazillion
[scars on my body?] : i've lost count
[of things in my past that i regret?]: none

-O.T.H.E.R.T.H.I.N.G.S.-
[i know]: nothing!
[i want]: romance and adventure and success
[i have]: lots of fluffies
[i wish]: my pcr would work today, and that things would work out in general
[i hate]: stupid people
[i miss]: ltp
[i fear]: being an absolute failure

[i search]: for myself
[i love]: fluffies! and good friends
[i ache]: because my back hates me
[i care]: about my friends
[i always]: try to finish what i start
[i dance]: tap! and when i sing in my car or my apartment by myself
[i cry]: in the shower
[i do not always]: sleep
[i write]: not as often as i should
[i win]: always
[i confuse]: everyone
[i listen]: closly and to music
[i can usually be found]: someplace comfy
[have you ever played a game that required removal of clothing]: i think so
[favorite place to be kissed?]: lips, neck
[have you ever been caught "doing something"]: uh, yeah

-ARE.YOU.A..
[wuss]: at times
[druggie]: nope
[gang member]: nope
[daydreamer]: of course
[alcoholic]: only when i hang out with miklos and phil
[freak]: ha ha of course not
[sarcastic]: when it's appropriate
[angel]: indeed
[friend]: always

[shy]: yes
[talkative]: not so much
[adventurous]: yes when there's someone to adventure with
[joker]: not really
[pimp/playa]: nope
[sporty]: i run, does that count?
[intelligent]: i try

-Concerning.The.Friends.(You.Claim.To.Have)-
[impacted you the most spiritually]: no one
[wish you saw more often]: miklos
[wish you could meet]: ed norton
[best eyes]: maybe tyson?
[most sarcastic]: alexo
[wish you knew better]: beth, ash, alexo, zach, theresa, tyson
[knows you best]: joe or miklos
[best outlook on life]: not sure
[most paranoid]: joe
[sweetest]: theresa, didi
[most inside jokes with]: connor and joe

-Self-Analysis.You.Probably.Don’t.Want.To.Do-
[your biggest flaw (physical)]: my back
[your best feature (physical)]: aparently my ass
[your best feature (personality)]: nice and cute
[your biggest flaw (personality)]: withdrawing myself
[most annoying thing you do]: see above
[biggest mistake you've made thus far]: not speaking my mind
[describe your personality in one word]: complicated
[the physical feature for which you are most often complimented]: ass

[person you regret sleeping with]: no one, well not really

[you feel most attractive when]: my hair behaves
[profession]: student/bio dork
[height]: 5'6"
[distinguishing marks]: giant freckle on my ass, and lots of freckles on my face
[allergies]: none
[lucky number]: 3
[a smell that makes you smile]: things baking, like cookies, bread, turkey
[a taste that makes you melt]: chocolate things
[a hobby that occupies your time]: cross stitch
[a city you'd like to visit]: athens
[a country you'd like to explore]: the entire continent of europe
[a drink you order most often]: long island ice tea (or water)
[Mood after finishing this long survey]: my back hurts and i want my pcr to work. otherwise good.


and that's that.

on a completely different note, here are a few bands that i've recently discovered because people told me to listen to their music:
the decemberists
hot hot heat
something corporate
no use for a name
andrew vincent and the pirates
hope of the states
guster

give me other bands to listen to! i like it when people recomend music to me, especially if it's good music! hooray!

and today is a tom stoppard play, and tomorrow is a crazy bio party (people should come with me) and friday is mary stuart and then it's the weekend and i have no plans as of yet!


2 Comments:

  • At 12:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    We should spend Saturday night getting drunk in your apartment. That's ALWAYS fun.
    -Z

     
  • At 12:54 PM, Blogger Catherine said…

    sounds like a good plan to me!! as long as alex doesn't mind let's do it. and as long as someone drives me to get brrr and people give me money....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home