and so it goes...

my silence is my self defense

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

life is interesting

so today wasn't the greatest day of all time.

but that's ok.

i am, however, worried about the possibility--or really the lack thereof-- of me taing the biology genetics lab this semester. my class schedule leaves me free to ta the monday/friday section of the class, but they are having trouble filling the positions for the tuesday/thursday section. the emails that i got today from the professor who teaches the class make me believe that i will have to choose between changing my class schedule to be able to ta the t/r section and keeping my schedule and not taing. that sucks. big time. i'm meeting with the professor tomorrow and i guess i'll figure stuff out then. but right now, i;m kind of disappointed and scared and sad that i won't be able to ta at all. life is poop and full of disappointments.

in other news, i am trying to pick a song to sing for auditions. i have it narrowed down to two: 1. "once you lose your heart" from me and my girl and 2. "happy to keep his dinner warm" from how to succeed. if you know the songs and have an opinion on which would be better, please post a comment and let me know.

i also had fun tonight hanging out with phil and josh einstein, even though gerrit could not get into hemmingways because they suck ( :( ). poop.

leave me comments because i like them.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:01 AM, Blogger yincrash said…

    we need to pick another day to talk about how the image gallery thingie works.

     
  • At 8:53 AM, Blogger Catherine said…

    yes i agree. im me or call or something.

    i'll be on campus later today sometime.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home