and so it goes...

my silence is my self defense

Monday, September 06, 2004

catherine's movie night

the real post got eaten by the internet. here's a summary:

first week of classes was good, not too stressful or crazy, still fun although busy.

i went to squirrel hill late on friday night to go to the geagle to get ingrediants for cookies and stuff. as i walked past the movie theater, i saw that "the golden age of broadway" is playing. it's a documentary and i think i'd like to see it.

in fact, i'm going to go see it at 10pm this wednesday, either by myself or with people, i don't really care.

also, i get to tutor chemistry on thursday nights in donner 8-11pm this semester as a coordinating tutor. and i make $11 an hour! so for every week of walkin tutoring i will make $44... and usually no one comes. i will be getting paid so much money for doing my homework! fantastic! (anyone is welcome to visit me during tutoring as well)

there were so many bbqs this weekend and i ate so much food, it was disgusting.

bat boy auditions were also this weekend. that was ok. and now i await the call back list that comes out sometime this evening.

and i don't have any homework left to do tonight so i am bored. if anyone wants to entertain me, please feel free to do so!

fluffies say hello.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'd like to see it with you, because my MT Lit & Rep teacher said it was phenomenal.

    -Helen

     

Post a Comment

<< Home