and so it goes...

my silence is my self defense

Friday, July 15, 2005

tgif?

two nights in a row of going to the southside have been lots of fun. wednesday we went bar hopping and last night we went to smokin' joe's for their amazing wing and beer deal. hooray! kickball on wednesday was also lots of fun, even though i suck at all things athletic.

today is harry potter day, and i'm excited to get the 6th book tonight! it will give me something to do while gerrit goes home (lame).

i officially leave pittsburgh forever on august 1, which seems a lot closer today than it did two days ago when i booked my plane ticket. i don't want to leave yet.

anyway, i think maybe my experiment might have worked and i'll find out for sure later today. wish me luck and fluffies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home