and so it goes...

my silence is my self defense

Monday, August 15, 2005

too many transitions all at once

i'm not doing a very good job of handling all of this mess. what with moving to a new city where i don't know anyone and i don't know where anything is and breaking up with gerrit, i'm a complete mess. i can't sleep. i haven't been hungry since yesterday morning. in fact when i've eaten today, it's been two bites of whatever and then my tummy starts to feel funny. i think i might be getting sick. my throat is bothering me. i'm so thirsty but drinking anything makes my tummy sad. i look like i'm wearing ugly pink/purple eye shadow because i've been crying. i'm just not in the mood to learn a whole new city right now. i think i'm either going crazy or dying or both. ugh.

thanks to everyone who's talked to me when i've been upset these past few days (weeks, whatever). i'm sorry that i'm not in a better mood. hopefully, this will get better soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home