and so it goes...

my silence is my self defense

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

a real update later

i want to post an awesome post about the party this weekend, including photos and fun, but i have to put the pictures on my computer first and the cable is at home. poop.

yesterday was a stupid day. gerrit and i were going to go out for fancy dinner but then he didn't have any dress shoes. poop. so we ate pasta and leftover chicken instead. and went to hemmingways with connor. and watched the american chopper fire bike dvd. ooooo. connor is entering the contest to be on the show. i really hope he wins. it would be the only episode i actually watch on my own. that is, without somebody else turning it on.

it's my last week in pittsburgh. sadness. it should be full of fun things though and that is good. maybe i'll finally get my plasmids to work by friday.

this morning some annoying people came to take my picture for the mcs alumni newsletter. it was really dumb. i had to sit at my bench in lab and pretend to do lab things like pipetting and looking at plates of yeast. and the guy took a million pictures. poop.

eh, it looks like my gel doesn't have good bands on it either. suck suck suck poop. i get to try again tomorrow.

at least going home means i get to see the mohair fluffy again. i've missed him a bit. and the pudgy and the brown one have missed him too. yay fluffies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home