and so it goes...

my silence is my self defense

Saturday, January 28, 2006

huh

i keep updating this stupid thing so people know basically what i am up to now that i am far away.

i figured it was understood that there is more to my life than what i actually post in my blog and than anyone that i try to keep in touch with would understand that.

i know i'm pretty bad at keeping in touch. and i don't call or email as often as i should. but i also hope this is not a one way street and that i'm not calling people who don't care about what's going on with me anymore. if that's the case, tell me not to talk to you anymore. if it's not the case, hopefully our phone conversations will continue to be good/at least ok/i hope i don;t suck at life and i'm not forgeting that you exist.

yeah.

i actually had a pretty good night. call me if you care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home