and so it goes...

my silence is my self defense

Thursday, June 24, 2004

i am the luckiest

i just bought my ticket to the ben folds/guster/rufun wainwright concert that is thursday july 15!! so exciting. hooray!! i've been listening to a live recording of ben folds at some concert or something somewhere, and it's awesome and just makes me more excited about this concert. it should be gobs of fun. you should all buy tickets too. it's totally worth it.

i actually managed to keep busy at work today. so much so that i'll probably be staying a little late to take my gel photo. crazy.

hmmm, let's see. my evening tonight should be interesting. it will either consist of me hanging out with people at someone's house, going to hemmingways to investigate the possiblity of cheap long island ice teas, or doing laundry and hanging out with the fluffies.

i am actually going to go running today.
for real.
outside and everything.
five miles.
i swear.
yeah.

so that's that i suppose.


1 Comments:

  • At 4:54 PM, Blogger Joe said…

    i am actually going to go running today.
    for real.
    outside and everything.
    five miles.
    i swear.
    yeah.
    Not happening. But I am going tomorrow, so there!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home