and so it goes...

my silence is my self defense

Friday, September 24, 2004

yay hooray!

my rna gel is running beautifully!! finally! and i'm so happy about that.

i'm sitting here at work on the computer because everyone else is helping piaynin with her thesis presentation in the kitchen and the other side of the lab where all my stuff is-- including my keys-- is locked sadly. i have a few things that i need to do over at my bench. plus my bag and everything is there. i will just wait until they are done and unlock the door. i don't want to interrupt right now. so i will just keep checking my gel to see how wonderful it is and sit here and play on the internet for a bit. how unproductive.

i'm excited about the big huge party tonight. it will be good to party with bio people and miklos and phil and a few random snsers. i never get to hang out with snsers much anymore. poop.

i'm also excited about the projection for bat boy. i watched la jetee yesterday in the library and it was amazing. i think the story of the bat boy projection is not going to be as poetic and amazing, more like a b-movie horror flick. but that's ok too. it will still be awesome. i already have lots of cool ideas. i would be working on that right now except that my script and my notes are all locked in the other room. poop.

i fixed my skirt last night and now i am wearing it again. it ripped because either my butt is too big or the skirt is too small and stupid or some combination of the two. it fits when it's on me, but not while i'm trying to put it on. silly skirt made for people with no butts. everybody has a butt; skirts should be made to accomadate them. whatever.

doot doot doooooooooo! unlock the door please, i'm bored.

fluffies!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home