and so it goes...

my silence is my self defense

Thursday, August 18, 2005

more photos of my apartment!

the kitchen:






the kitchen pantry nook:


the hallway to the living room:


the living room:






the bar in the living room that we created because we're awesome:




finally the bathroom:




today we built and stocked the bar, which is awesome as you can tell. we also watched moulin rouge and drank strawberry margaritas. well really i drank most of the strawberry margaritas, which is why i can't type as well right now. but that's ok. i love moulin rouge. i love the artistic theatricalness of the whole movie. even though parts of it are stupid and way overdone, i still love it. i guess i just love the idea that love conquers all. and that of course is the theme of that movie. it's also why i love ben folds "the luckiest." because that definition of love is how i define love. maybe someday i'll actually find that. but for now i guess i get to stick with movies, love songs, and fluffies.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:52 PM, Blogger the ROFLMAN said…

    Hi Catherine. Your apartment looks nice. It looks clean...I'm not used to such things ;) That minibar looks hott, I'm sure it will work well for you. I bet Kaitlin will want to visit now, if nothing else to see the Penguin picture. Have a drink for me.

    -ROFL

     

Post a Comment

<< Home