and so it goes...

my silence is my self defense

Saturday, August 27, 2005

today i bought a grill

a little cute charcoal one. connor would be proud of me. tomorrow i will buy a steak and cook it on my new little grill. hooray!

tonight is the bar crawl where i will go and not drink and instead laugh at all the drunk people. connor would not be proud of me for this, but i don't have much choice.

and for now i will go lie down and read. too bad i can't take naps.

tomorrow i want to go to the beach. but first i have to find a beach to go to. i'll see what i can do. i met some people who went to the beach last weekend. so maybe i'll ask them.

fluffies don't like the beach because of the too much sand.

the people who are living on the first floor moved in today. they are a family (one child) from hawaii. the husband is a prof at the architecture school at yale and also owns/runs(?) an art shop. they seem very nice.

the end.

fluffies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home