and so it goes...

my silence is my self defense

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

a big pile of poop just fell on my head

i'm pissed at the world for always giving second chances, praise, and rewards to those to lazy and irresponsible to get things done on time and right the first time. it's the people who do the least work who get the most praise, while those that work their asses off go unrecognized and ignored.

i'm disappointed in people for sacrificing their own beliefs and principles to gain power, knowing that the power that they will gain is not even real because they are only puppets.

i'm saddened to find that i live in a world where you can get ahead by being underhanded, sneaky, and lazy; by giving up your own ideals and in that giving up a part of who you are; and by only working towards your own adgenda, instead of working hard, sticking with your morals and beliefs, and generally doing what is right.

i'm also upset because my comma key seems to be broken and i have no idea how to fix.

what an ugly world this is right now.

or rather, the world is still beautiful; it's the people that are so ugly and disgusting. ugh.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This has nothing to do with your post besides me saying "be happy!", because I have no idea what's going on. But I did want to comment and tell you I'm from Allen, TX, not Dallas. Yay, suburbs. :O)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home